Cork rubber acoustic mat is made from natural cork granuels and
recycled rubber crumbs with high density. It is effective in noise
reduction, thermal insulation, shock absorption without toxic
emmissions. It can be installed under floor or on roof.
Materials: recycled rubber foam crumbs, natural cork granuels, eco-friendly
Specification: 0.5m to 1m wide, 5m to 20m long, 3mm to 15mm thick
Other sizes can be customized.
Small samples are available for checking quality and material.
Density: 500kgs/cbm to 750kgs/cbm
1. Sound insulation - the combination of rubber and cork makes it outstanding in
2. Anti vibration - the density is high as to absorb impact or shock with high
3. Eco safty - the recycled rubber crumbs and natural cork granuels are
odorless and nontoxic;
4. Thermal insulation - it is used on roof for heat insulation;
5. High density - the underlay is dense and heavy so it will not roll up during
6. Mould resistance - it resists the growth of mould, bacterial, fungus to prolong the
lifespan of floor;
7. Easy installation - it can be stapled on wall easily or laid loosely beneath all
kinds of floors, DIY is available;
8. Competitive cost - our price is competitive and its installation will save labour