Acetochlor (Wenner/Vault/Top Hand/Harness)
1. Product name: Acetochlor
2. Other names: Wenner, vault, top hand, harness
3. Formulation: 50% EC
4. CAS NO.: 34256-82-1
This product belongs to the selective amide herbicide for
pre-emergence application. It is used to control annual grasses
weeds and also has good efficacy to broadleaf weeds with small
seeds. The efficacy can last for 1 to 2 months. Yet, the product is
ineffective to the perennial weeds or the weeds in the adult-plant
The acetochlor can be applied in the fields of corns, cotton,
beans, peanuts, potatoes, rapes, garlic, tobacco, sunflowers,
castor, shallots, etc.
1. Each hectare of cotton fields needs 1.2 to 1.5kg dosage mixed
with 450 to 675kg water.
2. After spraying, the surface soil should be well protected to
improve the weeding effect.
1. Low dosage is suitable for the sandy soil and high dosage is
applicable to the clay soil.
2. For the soil with more than 4% organic content, the dosage
should be increased by about 30%.
3. When the water content of soil is low, high dosage should be
used and otherwise low dosage is appropriate.
4. The acetochlor must be cautiously used for the wheat, millet,
broomcorn, cucumber, watermelon, melon, paddy rice, spinach and the
garlic chive are sensitive to it.
Organic Weed Killer | Commercial Herbicide Supplier | Corn