Fluazifop 15% EC
Fluazifop 15% EC (Onecide/Fusillade/Hache Uno)
1. Product name: Fluazifop 15% EC
2. Other names: Onecide, fusillade, hache uno
3. Formulation: 15% EC
4. CAS NO.: 79241-46-6
This product is a herbicide with low toxicity, mainly used for
killing annual and perennial grasses in the fields of broadleaf
plants, such as the soybean, cotton, rape, peanut, cabbage, etc.
1. For 2 to 3-leaf stage annual grasses, the dosage of 500 to 750mL
per hectare is enough.
2. For 4 to 5-leaf stage annual grasses, each hectare of land needs
to use the fluazifop 15% EC of 750 to 1000mL.
3. For 5 to 6-leaf stage annual grasses, the dosage per hectare
should be increased to 1000 to 1200mL.
3. For perennial grasses, the dosage of 2.0L for each hectare is
1. The efficacy of this product is readily affected by temperature
and soil moisture content, so excellent weeding effect is
achievable when the temperature is high, the soil moisture content
is favorable and the weeds are in the period of vigorous growth.
2. When this product is mixed with the herbicide (2 to 4 drops)
interfering with hormonal balance, it will behaves with
antagonistic action, which means the weeding effect will decline
when they are compounded for use.
Grass Killer | Common Pesticide | Selective Herbicide