Product name: Profenofos 40% + Cypermethrin 4%
Formulation: 44% EC
CAS No.:41198-08-7, 52315-07-8
Pictures of Pests
The profenofos is a high-efficiency compound insecticide with
fast-acting contact and stomach poisoning actions. Due to the
remarkable permeability, it can rapidly permeate the leaves of
plants and effectively destroy the pests on the back of leaves.
Mainly used in cotton fields, it has evident effect in control of
cotton bollworms as well as their eggs.
1. As the pre-harvest interval of profenofos is 60 days for cotton,
so this product can be used 3 times at most.
2. It is toxic to bees, fishes and other aquatic organisms as well
3. Do not compound this product with other alkaline pesticides or
substances for use.
4. For fear of solution adsorption, please wear protective suits
and gloves during application.
5. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid contact with this
Cotton bollwormRelated Names
Bromine Phosphate | Pest Killer | Agricultural Pest Pesticide