Dicofol 20% EC
Product name: Dicofol 20% EC
Formulation: 20% EC
CAS No.: 115-32-2
Pictures of Pests
The dicofol 20% EC is a broad-spectrum acaricide with low toxicity.
It is efficacious to adult and young acarids as well as eggs of
acarids. For humans and the livestock, it has low toxicity and for
many natural enemies, it is harmless. Taking contact poisoning as
the main way of killing acarids, this product possesses longevity
of residues but no systemic action and is used to control various
acarids for the cotton, fruit trees, flowers and plants.
1. Control red spiders for banana trees:
The dicofol 20% EC should be sprayed in the early spread or the
peak season of spread and the dilution is 800 to 1000 times. The
leaf back is the key parts for spray and the spray can stop till
the solution drips down.
2. Control red spiders for the cotton:
With the dilution of 1000 to 1500 times. this product kills more
than 90% of red spiders and its efficacy lasts for 10 to 20 days.
1. This product cannot be mixed with alkaline substances for
2. Applying the product to tea trees, edible mushrooms, vegetables,
melons and strawberries is inappropriate.
3. Please strop application 45 days before the harvest of oranges
4. The hazard may be caused by applying the product to some
varieties of apples like the Ruby, so please be cautious during the
Organic Garden Pesticides | DDT Intermediates Supplier |