Pictures of Pests
1. Product name: Phoxim
2. Other names: Baythion, volaton
3. Formulation: 40% EC
4. CAS NO.: 14816-18-3
This product is a broad-spectrum, non-systemic insecticide with
strong efficacy as well as contact and stomach poisoning actions.
It is especially effective for lepidopterous larvae. As it is not
stable under the sunlight, it features rapid degradation and short
residual period, thus greatly lessening the danger of residual.
However, it has long residual period once applied into the soil.
Therefore, it also fits to control the underground pests.
Application Objects and Methods
|Crop||Application Method||Targeted Object||Dosage (mL/hectare)|
|Wheat||Spray||Wheat aphid, wheat sawfly||750-1500|
|Cotton||Irrigate in the core of leaves||Cotton bollworm, aphid||750-1500|
1. The pre-harvest interval of phoxim for crops is 20 days.
2. As this product is readily decomposed under lighting condition,
so spraying is better implemented at dusk or in cloudy days without
3. It is high-toxicity to bees, so it is inappropriate applying it
on bee plants.
4. Mixing the product with alkaline pesticides is not allowed.
Please prepare the solution according to the need.
5. Please be careful that the cucumber, kidney bean, beet and the
broomcorn are susceptible to the phoxim, and hazard may be caused
Common Pesticide Supplier | Soil Bugs Control | Plant Growth