Multilingual Trade is managed and maintained by Oban Multilingual
Strategy. Since 1997, we have specialised in multilingual SEO and
multilingual websites. Our approach to multilingual SEO and
multilingual websites has always been focused on localisation and
local users. Multilingual Trade offers unique opportunities to
reach the huge number of people on the web that do not have English
as their first language.
In 1997, nearly 90% of websites were in English, now that figure
stands at nearer 37%. This means that there is far more content on
the web which is not in English. The world wide user of the web,
more than ever wants multilingual websites and multilingual SEO so
that they can find exactly what they are looking for.
The field of multilingual search, multilingual optimisation or
multilingual optimization is growing rapidly. Make sure you are not
Oban's teams are based in over 23 countries worldwide, all experts
in multilingual SEO and multilingual websites for their own
markets. Our expertise means that we can provide companies with
unparalleled knowledge and routes to market.
Our services go way beyond website translation to giving you
strategic positioning in each target market. In the past, people
merely chose to translate. Websites are like any marketing tool, in
order to be successful they need to be focused on the target
market. Website translation is often ineffective because it is not
optimised for search engines in each country.
Why choose MLT?
Website localisation/Multilingual SEO and website translation have
become increasingly popular in recent years. Search engines like
Google are trying harder than ever to match local websites with
local users. Effective Website Localisation incorporates all
multilingual search and SEO techniques to provide a site which is
not just a translation. Websites which take these factors onboard
are most likely to achieve results. Multilingual Search and
Multilingual Optimisation is leading to more business, worldwide -
make sure you are in front.
Search engines around the world are moving towards providing local
results for relevance to the user. Their criteria is as follows:
- Language: Search engines will always try and match language content
appropriate to the settings of the pc
- Hosting: Search engines reward sites which are hosted in the
country of the searcher.
- Domain names: Domain names such as .de, .fr etc have increasing
importance for local search
- Link Popularity: Links from within a country are given higher
- Language Encoding: Your content needs to be encoded for each market
- Text: Not only do you need to use the language of the target market
but it also has to be highly relevant to search engines.
We at MLT know and understand the importance of having all these
points in place.
If you want to reach the global audience you need to communicate on
a local level. Multilingual trade offers you the following
- Entries written by qualified native speakers with many years
experience at web promotion in each country.
- Many of our sites are hosted in the target country giving you far
better access to foreign markets.
- Most of our sites have a language specific domain name for the
region or countries within the same language region.
- Our sites have link popularity within the language region: offering
- Our text can be specially written for search engines in each
country you are targeting.
As the % of websites in English have fallen from 96% to 35% in just
7 years, the need to localise for each target market is vital. MLT
is website localisation made easy. Multilingual or Localised
websites, we take the guesswork out of your strategy.
Advantages of MLT
- Low cost entry into foreign markets
- Benefits of website localisation/translation
- Maintained by experts in the field of website
- Effective campaign strategy
- Benefits of international search engine optimisation
- Reach a global audience
- Over 50% of web users do not have English as their first language.