Black Cohosh Extract
Product Name: Black Cohosh Extract
Botanical Name: Actaea racemosa L./Cimicifuga foetida
Active Ingredient: Triterpene Glycosides
Specification: 1% -20% Triterpene Glycosides
Part Used: Whole Herb
Testing Method: HPLC
CAS NO.: 88105-29-7
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Black cohosh is a perennial wildflower native to eastern North
America. More than two centuries ago. Native Americans discovered
the root of the black cohosh plant (Cimicifuga racemosa) helped
relieve menstrual cramps, and symptoms of menopause including hot
flashes, irritability, mood swings, and sleep disturbances. Today,
the roots of black cohosh are still used for these purposes. In
herb has been widely used for more than 40 years in Europe and is
approved in Germany for premenstrual discomfort, painful
and menopausal symptoms.
1. Owning estrogenic effect, thus improving symptoms of female
climacteric syndrome and postpartum
2. Antibacteria and anticancer. Anti-rheumatism, alleviating muscle
pain and spasm.
3. Decreasing the cholesterol and blood pressure.
4. Delaying aging, especially the aging of skin and visceral organ.
1. Applied in food field,it is widely used as functional food
2. Applied in health product field, it is widely added into various
kinds of health products with the function of
preventing rheumatism, adjusting estrogen level and so on.
3. Applied in cosmetics field, it is widely added into various
kinds of cosmetics with the function of delaying
4. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is widely added into the
medicine which can used in treating arthritis
and postpartum syndrome.
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Flavones 24% Lactones 6%
Cucurbita Moschata Extract
Holy Basil Leaf Extract
Reishi Mushroom Extract Powder
Goji Berry Powder
Hypericum Perforatum Extract Hypericin 0.3% UV Powder