Cucurbita Moschata Extract
|English Name||Pumpkin Seed Extract Powder|
|Latin Name||Cucurbita moschata|
|Part of the Plant Used||Seed|
|Product specification||Ratio 4:1,10:1,20:1|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Place of Origin||China (Mainland)|
|Appearance||Fine Brown Powder|
|Grade||Medicine grade,Food grade|
Pumpkin Seeds are also a balanced source of good proteins. They are
very nourishing and energizing. Pumpkin Seeds, being high in zinc
content, aids the healing process, and is useful in treating an
enlarged prostate gland. Other nutrients include magnesium,
copper, potassium, niacin, folic acid, riboflavin, and thiamin.
They also contain pantothenic acid, unsaturated oils, and
Seeds & husks also aid milk production in lactating mothers,
and are used to reduce postpartum swelling of the hands and feet.
1. Pumpkin seed is used medicinally to help improve bowel function
by ridding the intestinal tract of parasites and worms such as
tapeworm, roundworm, schistosome, hookworm.
2. Pumpkin is also a natural source of magnesium, phosphorus,
selenium, zinc, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
3 Treatment of postpartum edema
4. Treatment of postpartum milk less
1. Flavors in seasoning packets for pumpkin puree powder to keep
the original flavors
2. Colors in ice cream, cakes for beautiful pink color of pumpkin
3. Also can be applied in drink mix, infant food, dairy product,
bakery, candy and others