Sochem 5171 is a lightweight never cured butyl-based adhesive
sheet, details of applicable construction industry waterproofing
- Through the EU ROHS stringent detection
- Toxic and tasteless
- Various thickness optional
- Excellent sealing properties.
- On the OEM market, all base and auxiliary materials have
- Width can be set freely according to customer requirements.
- Applications in the construction industry to be recognized
- Waterproof coating waterproof pre-construction details
- Light steel roof repair
- Repair sun panels
- Splicing tunnel waterproofing board
Good construction performance:
Sochem 5171 containing adhesive material, which can promote
adhesion to the substrate.
Its odorless, non-polluting, can be used in the assembly plant and
the site. Engineering and technical personnel to work together with
the assembly plant.
Note: After use, please clean up the normal hygiene procedures,
please refer to the product safety data sheet for safety
On waste transportation, use, storage, product may refer to the
product safety data sheets, which contain physical, ecological,
|Exterior||rubber elastomer sheet|
|Color||ColloidBlack / gray; black or white cloth|
|Gravity kg / l (ASTMD71)||1.6 kg / liter|
|Solids content of more than||99%|
|Tensile strength (ASTMD412)||500kpa|
|Penetration Kpa (MS-CD641)||80dmm|
|Shear strength (ASTMD816)||20psi|
|Operating temperature ℃||-40-100 ℃|
|Construction temperature ℃||0-35 ℃|
|Storage period||(Temperature: 0-35 ℃, Temperature: 50%)|