VOIP telephony cards,4FXS/FXO Asterisk PCI-Express
SINOV-TDM400E_A is a new generation analog card with
interchangeable FXS_100 and FXO_100 modules. It can eliminate the
requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
SINOV-TDM400E_A works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in
a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other
Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway
1, High security: It adopt tertiary thunder preventing technology,
can prevent the thunder and lightning from striking effectively.
2, No additional power connector or supplier is required for the
operation of FXS modules, reduced the line wave of the power, has
improved the voice quality.
3, World Wide Usable: Configurable line interface to meet global
telephone line interface requirements.
4, The PCI plug is based on PCI Express 1X. User could choose any
of combinations of FXO_100 or FXS_100 modules according to
5, 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI Express
interface at 250Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
6, The high stability firmware is exported / imported with DMA data
exchange, so it accelerated and reduced CPU load greatly. Under the
environment of the same hardware, CPU rate of utilization is equal
to CPU rate of utilization of using 4 port analog card.
7, It supports all the functions of Asterisk PBX systems needed.
8, Easy to install: Both software and hardware compatible with
Digium asterisk card
9, Exchangeable with Digium modules: It is mixable with X100M/S100M
10, Humanization is designed: The module socket that should be
nipped is all adopted and stuck to one slice of sockets, can
prevent stabing users finger effectively.
11, For 4U chassis.
1, Easy to install , using way is same as DIGIUM Asterisk card
2, If use Trixbox/Elastix/Freeiris2 IPPBX software, it can
automatic recognition our cards, don’t need to install any drivers.
SinoV-TDM400E_A is a new analog card. It can be used for connecting
analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It delivers
the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 4
· Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design
· Interrupts Frequency Adjustment
· Up to 4 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI Slot)
· Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
· 3-Month “No Question Asked” Return Policy
· Lifetime Warranty
· Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
· Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
· Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
· Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
· Up to 4 ports through a combination of FXS_100 and FXO_100
· Full-length analog card
· Up to 1 quad FXS or FXO modules
· RJ45 connector
· 32-bit 33MHz PCI-E and fully PCI-E compliant, compatible with all
commercially available motherboards, and proper sharing of PCI
· 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132
· Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
· Power: 8.21W Minimum, 88.24W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
· Operation temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
· Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
· Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
· 800-Mhz Pentium III
· 128MB RAM
· Available PCI Slot
Size and Weight