IGBT Control Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Equipment
GYS-250AB (Three phase)
Maximum input current
The flow rate of cooling water
Water temperature protection point
1. IGBT Control Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Equipment 250KW adopts the
IGBT inverter circuit in parallel connection, which has high load
2. IGBT Control Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Equipment 250KW has such features as high power, fast heating speed, high
efficiency and easy operation.
3. As compared with other heating modes, it can significantly
promote the economic benefits, improve the quality of heated work
pieces and save the energy and material, alleviate labor intensity
and improve the production environment.
4. IGBT Control Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Equipment 250KW has super small size, which can save the production space by 10
5. IGBT Control Super Audio Frequency Induction Heating Equipment 250KW is safe and reliable, and requires no equipments of ten thousand
voltage, and thus can ensure the safe operation.
6. The comprehensive full load design is available for 24-hour
1. Heating (hot forging, hot fitting and smelting)
Hot forging aims to fabricate the work pieces of certain
temperature (different materials require different temperatures)
into other shapes through forging press with the help of punch
press, forging machine or other equipments, for instances, hot
extrusion of watch case, watch flan, handle, mold accessory,
kitchen and table ware, art ware, standard part, fastener,
fabricated mechanical part, bronze lock, rivet, steel pin and pin.
Hot fitting refers to the connection of different metals or metals
with nonmetals through the heating based on the principle of hot
expansion or hot smelting, for instances, embedded welding of
copper core of computer radiator with aluminum sheet and speaker
web, compound of steel and plastic tube, sealing of aluminum foil
(tooth paste peel), motor rotor and sealing of tubular electric
Smelting mainly aims to melt the metal into liquid by using the
high temperature, which is mainly applicable to the smelting of
iron, steel, copper, aluminum, zinc as well as various noble
2. Heat Treatment (surface quench)
Quench for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench,
hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
Quench for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as
crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum
wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and
fork.Various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
Quench for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
Quench for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as
shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp etc.
Quench for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory
and inner hole of mold.
3. Welding (braze welding, silver soldering and brazing)
Welding of various hardware cutting tools, such as diamond tool,
abrasive tool, drilling tool, alloy saw blade, hard alloy cutter,
milling cutter, reamer, planning tool and solid center bit.
Welding of various hardware mechanical gadget: Silver soldering and
brazing of metals of the same variety or different varieties, such
as hardware toilet and kitchen products, refrigerating copper
fitting, lamp decoration fitting, precision mold fitting, hardware
handle, eggbeater, alloy steel and steel, steel and copper as well
as copper and copper.
Compound pot bottom welding is mainly applicable to the braze
welding of circular, square as well as other irregular plain pot
bottom. It is also applicable to plain braze welding of other
Welding of heating disc of electric hot-water kettle mainly refers
to the braze welding of stainless steel flat base, aluminum sheet
and tubular electric heating elements of various forms.
4. Annealing (tempering and modulation)
Annealing of various stainless steel products, such as stainless
steel basin, annealed and extruded can, annealed folded edge,
annealed sink, stainless steel tube, tableware and cup.
Annealing of various other metal work pieces, such as golf ball
head, cue, brass lock, hardware copper fitting, kitchen knife
handle, blade, aluminum pan, aluminum pail, aluminum radiator and
various aluminum products.
Frequency conversion electromagnetic induction heating or induction
heating for short is a method for heating metal materials by
converting power frequency power supply into that of specific range
based on the principle of electromagnetic induction. It is mainly
applicable to the metal hot working, heat treatment, welding and
melting. This type of heating technique is also applicable to
packing industry (such as sealing of aluminum foil used in medicine
and food industry), semiconductor material (such as extruded
monocrystalline silicon and heated affixing metal parts for auto
Basic components of induction heating system include induction
coil, AC power source and work pieces. Induction coil can be
fabricated into different shapes as per different heated objects.
The coil is connected with the power source providing alternating
current for coil. The alternating current possessed by the coil can
create a alternating magnetic field passing through the work pieces
to produce eddy flow as required by heating.
Advantages of Induction Heating Equipment
1. Fast heating: the minimum rate of heating is less than 1 second (rate of
heating is available for adjustment and control).
2. Wide coverage of heating: it can be used to heat various metal parts (replace removable
induction coil as per different operating switches).
3. Easy installation: it can be used once it is connected with power source, induction
coil as well as water supply pipe and rising pipe; it is small in
size and light in weight.
4. Easy operation: you can learn to operate it within several minutes.
5. Fast start-up: it can be started to perform heating operation on condition that
water and power supply is available.
6. Low power consumption: As compared with conventional vacuum tube high frequency
equipments, it can save the power by approximately 70%. The smaller
the size of the work piece is, the lower power consumption would
7. High effectiveness: it has such features as uniform heating (it is applicable to
adjust the spacing of the induction coil to ensure the appropriate
temperature as required by each part of work piece), fast warming
and limited oxic horizon, and can guard against any waste after
8. Comprehensive protection: it has such functions as overpressure, over-current, overheat and
water shortage alarm indications as well as automatic control and
9. Controllable temperature: it is applicable to control the temperature for heating work
pieces as per the preset heating time, and thereby control the
heating temperature at a certain technical point.
10. Comprehensive full load design: it can work continuously for 24 hours.
11. Small size and light weight: it has a weight of only several dozens of kilograms, of which,
the limited floor space can effectively save the workshop space.
12. Elimination of high voltage: it requires no step-up transformer which may produce
approximately ten thousand voltage, and thus can ensure the maximum