PTFE Coated Fiberglass Mesh Fabric Open Mesh Conveyor Belt
PTFE Coated Fiberglass Mesh are used in a variety of applications.
Especially where materials are worked in a high temperature
environment: glass fiber mesh can be used from screen print dryers(textile industry) to extruded
rubber products (automobile industry). PTFE coated belts are designed for good performance and durablilty in
high heat environments.
Common mesh size can be: 1x1.5mm, 1x1mm, 2x2.5mm, 4x4mm, 10x10mm.
Color can be: Brown(most common), black, white, green.
Work temperature of this mesh fabric is -70 to 300 ℃. In real use,
placed under 260℃ environment for 200days continuously, it kept good quality and features.
|1x 0.5mm||Fiberglass||0.65mm||560g /m 2||-70 -260 ℃||3.25m||310/290 N/cm|
|1x 1mm||Fiberglass||0.65mm||520g /m 2||-70 -260 ℃||3.55m||310/290 N/cm|
|2x 2.5mm||Fiberglass||0.7mm||640g /m 2||-70 -260 ℃||3.65m||350/310 N/cm|
|4x 4mm||Fiberglass||1.0mm||580g /m 2||-70 -260 ℃||4.2m||390/320 N/cm|
|4x 4mm||Fiberglass||1.3mm||740g /m 2||-70 -260 ℃||3.85m||390/320 N/cm|
|10x 10mm||Fiberglass||0.9mm||415g /m 2||-70 -260 ℃||3.55m||360/300 N/cm|
|4x 4mm||Kevlar+Fiberglass||1.5mm||934g /m 2||-70 -260 ℃||2.75m||895/370 N/cm|
|4x 4mm||Kevlar||1.2mm||600g /m 2||-70 -260 ℃||4m||895/370 N/cm|
Above is just some common specifications. If you need customerized
products, please contact for mor details. Please also inform us if you need edge and joint.
In order to strengthen belts life, Unionfull offers various types
- Heat-sealed and sewn, PTFE-coated fabric reinforcement
- Sewn only
- Heat-sealed TFE film edging
- Silicone edging (made to order)
- Superior non-stick surface
- Fluorocarbon resins used in the curing are chemically inert
- Exceptional strength and dimensional stability
- Operating temperature range from -100°F to +550°F - 70% open area,
perfect for many drying application
- Screen print dryers / shrink tunnels
- Drying textiles and non-woven materials
- Side and base sealing auto pack machines
- Re-soldering and ink drying cable braiding
- Heat-setting synthetic yarns
- Curing and cooling extruded rubber products, e.g. Automotive
Unionfull Group Ltd. makes every effort to supply the best quality, most up-to-date high temperature
fiberglass cloth and fabrication techniques for applying fiber
glass products. Unionfull is certified to meet the requirements of
What's more, Unionfull works closely with a lot of professional engineers, contractors and fabricator customers helping to solve
their problems posed by industry.