60W MIG MAG Welding Machine Digital Display , IGBT Industrial
Packing & Delivery:
|Packaging Details:||Standard export cartons with plastic foam|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 40-45 days after payment|
New Design MIG Welding Equipment:
• Advanced IGBT inverter PWM technology, compact design,
lightweight ,and energy saving.
• MIG & MMA function in one machine.
• Precisely controlled welding current, stable welding process,
and excellent welding characteristics.
• Slow wire feeding arc starting removes the tip ball after
enabling easy arc-starting.
• Automatic over-current,over-heat and over-voltage protection.
• Integrated design with a wire feeder built-in.
• Applicable for welding low carbon steel and low alloy steel of
• Supplied with MIG gun, earth clamp, welding cable, gas hose and
gas regulator optional.
MIG Welder Specification:
|Input Voltage (V)||3 Phase, AC380V±15%|
|Rate Input Current (A)||14.2|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||65|
|Output Current Range (A)||50-270|
|Duty Cycle (%)||60|
|No-Load Loss (W)||60|
|Housing Protection Grade||IP21|
|Net Weight (kg)||21|
Industrial MIG Welder Application Field:
• Medium steel structure;
• Furniture and leisure items working shop;
• Steel structure assembly industry;
• Vehicle repairs;
• Light auto manufacturing.
Industrial MIG Welder Product Features:
• Digital display, arc characteristics adjustable.
• Unique Tri-proof cooling system (dust, water and eroding proof),
the cooling effective is better and improve duty cycle.
• Outstanding current output characteristics, suitable for thin
• Suitable for different specifications of the solid core, flux
• Equipped with high-precision wire feed adjustment system.
MIG Welding Process:
MIG is used to weld many materials, and different gases are used to
form the arc depending on the materials to be welded together. An
argon CO2 blend is normally used to weld mild steel, aluminum,
titanium, and alloy metals. Helium is used to weld mild steel and
titanium in high speed process and also copper and stainless steel.
Carbon dioxide is most often used to weld carbon and low alloy
steels. Magnesium and cast iron are other metals commonly welded
used the MIG process.