After coal burns in coal gasifier, generated steam and
combustion-supporting air mix with each other to generate
gasification agent, produce gas in the furnace through chemical
reaction, and transfer to the furnace through gas pipeline.
|adaptable fuel||Types of gasification agent||rate of gasification(m³/kg)|
weak-caking coal,coke briquette particle size :25～50mm, sulfur
content : St.d(%)≤1,
volatile:35%～40%, Ash content﹤15%
|Reaction layer||Height of ash layer (mm)||Oxide layer(mm)||Total height of material (mm)|
|Caloric value of gas||5000～6000 Cal|
|Temperature of coal gas in furnace outlet||170～500℃(according to demands)|
|Burning temperature of hot coal gas||1350℃～1450℃(preheating secondary air)|
|Pressure of coal gas in furnace outlet||＜100mm.H2O|
- Smoke extraction systems such as open-flued blower and braking
should be opened to the maximum power in order to keep well
- The torch should be prepared and put to nozzle. In order to prevent
explosion, please pay attention to fire or gas and do not let smoke
collect too much.
- Please open furnace door, add diesel fuel, light up wood, make it
burst into flames, and then add coals. After it burns brightly,
please close furnace door, add coals with the hod of coal, turn up
primary air blower, support combustion with low air volume, make
ignition evenly and add coals. Gas will be generate normally when
coals reach to a certain height.
- Light up torch, put it to nozzle and wait gas catching fire while
close furnace door. People should not stand right opposite furnace
door and not allowed to stand beside holes. The correct operating
steps are to turn down secondary air valve, observe the burning
condition, turn up secondary wind gradually and adjust the each
nozzle of air valve in order that nozzles can burn stably.
- When the temperature inside heating furnace (industrial furnace) is
less than 700℃, please pay attention to whether fire is put out or
not. It is not allowed to cut off fire, there should be open
- The temperature inside coal gasifier can not be more than 500℃
during operating. It is necessary to add coal.
7. If up or down steel water is bubbling during operating, wind and
the height of coal should be reduced.
8.The height of materials should be 700mm to 800mm. Low height of
coal will influence the quality and the production of coal;
ignition will be influenced in severe situation.
9. The temperature of heating furnace is related to gas amount, the
first and the second wind, as a result, it is important to control
10. Coal quality and particle size should meet standard for fear
that generated gas production should be influnced. Undersized or
oversized coals are all easy to form slags, causing the low gas
production. Ignition will be influnced in severe situation.