CAS 42839-09-8 Pharmaceutical Intermediates 2-PYRIMIDINEMETHANOL
CAS No.: 42839-09-8 Other Names: 2-PYRIMIDINEMETHANOL MF: C5H6N2O
Place of Origin: China (Mainland) Type: Pharmaceutical
Intermediates Purity: 98%
Brand Name: New Star Application: Pharmaceutical Intermediates
boiling point: 198.2°C at 760 mmHg flashig point: 73.7°C
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: as per customer's request
Delivery Detail: as per customer's request
CAS : 42839-09-8
Molecular Weight : 110.1139
Molecular Formula : C5H6N2O
(pyrimidin-2-yl)methanol is widely used in fine chemical industry
and in the synthesis of pharmaceuticals.
We accept payments throught Telex transfer, Western Union, Escrow,
Letter of Credit...
We offer several delivery services to suit all customer needs, such
as AIR freight, DHL, FEDEX, TNT, UPS, EMS, SEA freight and others.
Generally, Our policy is to dispatch all 'in stock' orders within
1-3 working days. Occasionally, we are out of stock of an item
ordered within 3-10 working days. If we are not able to dispatch
the item within 3 days we will contact you to explain the situation
.We will also offer you the option for that situation.
1) Reply with 24 hours.
2) Good commnication in English.
3) Free Samples ( customer pay courier)
4) Regitration suport.
5) Photos/videos suport during production.
6) Loading inspecation, and photos on products.
7) Adjustment for local pest control products.
Quality Control of Health Sources
1. A system in accordance with GMP standard, supervision on whole
2. Health Sources is equipped with advanced detecting device, such
as AFS, GC, HPLC, UV etc, supply the detailed Certificate of
3. Procurement-Strictly on selecting raw materials
4. Production-Strictly according to the standard specifications,
conform to USP, EP, BP, CP, AJI, FCC etc pharmaceutical and/or food
5. Warehousing and storage: Clear and dry condition with suitable
6.Transportation - Audit and supervise the logistics environment to
ensure storage safety
7. Keep samples for all batches goods to be traceable in case of
What is ISO 9001:2008?
ISO stands for International Standards Organization. The
"9001:2008" designation is the specific standard under which our
Quality Management System is certified. Since 2003, Wuxi Accobio
Biotech Inc. has successfully implemented a quality system in
accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 quality standard
for custom packaging of essential oils, natural cosmetics and their
raw materials. We are audited each year to International Standards
by Certified auditors. They ensure that our system conforms;
specifically we are required to meet the following obligations:
Annual Customer Service survey Every customer concern must be
logged and trended The Management Team must meet monthly with
documented meeting notes All approved vendors must be listed and
gone through appropriate screening Internal audits must take place
each quarter We must demonstrate objective evidence of improvement
We must have written processes and procedures for the following:
• Defining Management Responsibilities
• Defining Training requirements and responsibilities
• Establishing and Evaluating Quality Vendors
• Control of Product
• Control of Non-conforming product
• Production planning
• Calibration and testing of equipment
• Inspection and acceptance criteria
• Purchasing and receiving
• Identify business elements that can affect quality
• Documentation and record keeping
• Master list of approved forms
• Traceability from purchase through to end user
• Verification and storage of product
• Effective handling and packaging
• Analysis of data
Please click here to download a copy of our ISO 9001:2008
What is an MSDS?
MSDS stands for Material Safety Data Sheet. It provides detailed
product information needed by material handlers and emergency
workers on physical and chemical data. This includes melting
points, boiling points, flash points, reactivity, first aid
instruction, toxicity, storage recommendations, disposal
instructions, control measures, protective equipment instructions,
and spill and leak procedures.
What is a Certificate of Analysis?
A Certificate of Analysis is the result of testing against
acceptable parameters. Certificates of Analysis can look quite
different from product to product, industry to industry. However,
with Essential Oils, measurement quite often consists of the
dominant constituent of a particular oil.
Quality Assurance laboratory is well designed as per pharma
standards having chemical and microbiological sections, apart from
instrumentation room. All sections have latest testing instruments,
which are handled by qualified and experience technical personnel
assuring the quality of in put raw material and final products as
per laid down specifications. In process control ( IPC ) tests are
carried out at specified stage of processes to conform that quality
standards are met .AccoBio Quality Assurance team monitors the
quality of the products right from the raw materials procurement
stage to the expiry date of the finished product, thus ensuring the
customers get the finest products. In order to insure the quality,
AccoBio control raw material strictly. All the products should be
record with all the procedure so that we can check each step
• UV-VIS Spectrophotometer