Reusable Fiberglass Non Stick Silicone Baking Mat Silicone Oven
Before the first use:
1. Wash in hot, soapy water rinse and dry thoroughly.
2. Apply a thin layer of cooking oil to condition the surface of
3. Oiling the surface should not be necessary for subsequent uses
unless the pan has been washed in the dishwasher when the surface will benefit from a light greasing.
One Stock Sample if Possible,Not Cover Delivery Fee
22-25 Days After Deposit & Sample Approval
Silicone Cell Phone Case With Chain
Carton Size: 38*35*42CM
G.W / N.T.:
Favourable and Competitive Price with High Quality
Express Delivery, Sea Shipment, Air Shipment
T/T, Western Union
1. Preheat oven before placing the pan into oven.
2. Never use the pan on direct heat.
3. Do net place on hotplates or gas ring.
4. Do not use sharp metal tools to cut or remove foods from the
5. Never wash your pan with abrasive soaps or scouring pads.
Instructions for use:
1. Always support pan on a solid baking tray to make positioning
and removing from the oven easier.
2. Place the mixture in the pan spreading evenly.
3. Cooking times may be slightly shorter than with ordinary baking
4. Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool.
5. Pan may be picked up by the edges after about 2 minutes.
6. Leave the baked product to cool completely in the pan.
7. Place ontoa cooling rack, invert, then press the base and
carefully peel the pan from thebaked product.