Cat5e UTP Network cable 4*2*0.48mm 100% Solid pass fluke test with
real OD 0.48mm
There are two standards for the net crystal head, the standards are
TIA/EIA 568B and TIA/EIA 568A respectively. First, the crystal head
will have the crystal head with the side of the card downward, the
side of copper face upward, one side of the open side toward their
own body, from left to right to sort to 12345678, the following is
TIA/EIA 568B and TIA/EIA 568Av line sequence (priority selection
568B line connection):
TIA/EIA-568B: 1, white orange, 2, orange, 3, white green, 4, blue,
5, white, blue, 6, green, 7, white brown, 8, brown.
TIA/EIA-568A: 1, white green, 2, green, 3, white orange, 4, blue,
5, white, blue, 6, orange, 7, white brown, 8, brown.
In the whole network wiring, a kind of wiring method is used, but
both ends have RJ-45 plug network connection, whether it is the end
connection mode A, or the end connection mode B, in the network all
are common. The order of twisted pair is corresponding to the pin
number of the RJ45 head.
10M Ethernet wiring uses 1, 2, 3, 6-numbered cores to transmit
data, and 100M Ethernet wiring uses 4, 5, 7, 8-numbered cores to
transmit data. Why do we now use 4 pairs of (8 core) twisted pair?
This is mainly to adapt to more scope of use, without changing the
infrastructure, can meet a wide range of user equipment under the
premise of the network wiring requirements. For example, we can use
one pair of twisted pair to achieve voice communication.
The provisions of 100BASE-T4 RJ-45 for twisted pair wire netting
are as follows:
1, 2 for sending, 3, 6 for reception, 4, 5, 7 and 8 are two-way
The 1 and 2 lines must be twisted pair, 3, 6 twisted pair, 4, 5
twisted pair, 7 and 8 twisted pairs.
*100% passes the FLUKE PATCH test.
* modular jumpers are made of pure copper multi conductor cables,
supporting T568A (ISDN) and T 568B (ALT) pins.
* the surface of the crystal reed is plated with gold, ensuring
very good contact and signal transmission performance.
* data communication for 155MHz.
* the process is made by glue filling process, and the conductor is
sealed without oxidation.
* provide Jumpers with different colors and lengths, and cable
management is simpler.
* multi conductor, PVC is flat, cable is soft and comfortable,
convenient wiring does not occupy space.
* easy to receive and carry. Suitable for notebook computers;
* provide various lengths: 0.15m to 60m and user specified length,
and the outer covers can provide many colors.
* achieve or exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.S-2, CSAT529-95 to five
kinds of specifications for connecting hardware.
* molded wire, plug and play, flexible and durable, longer life.
* data transmission of structured cabling, transmission of digital
and voice and video signals;
* multiuser Telecom socket;
* concentrated junctions;
* support all applications designed for ultra 5 or lower level
|Cable type||UTP CAT5E||FTP CAT5E|
|Material||Bare Copper/CCA||Bare copper /CCA|
Pair 1 : Blue,White / Blue
Pair 2 : Orange,White / Orange
Pair 3 : Green,White / Green
Pair 4 : Brown,White / Brown
|Shielding||Material||-||Aluminium+ foil +Tinned copper drain wire|
|Material||Flame retardant PVC/PE||PE/PVC|
|Number of Pairs||4pairs||4pairs|
|package||305M/Roll in Box||305M/Roll in Box|
|Net Weight (kgs/box)||9||12|
|Gross Weight (kgs/box)||10||13|
|Impedance (ohms )||100±15||100±15|
|Operating Temperature Range(℃)||-20 to 75||-20 to 70|