ANSI standard HSS Straight Fluted Screw Threaded Hand Tap for Steel
Hand taps is used for tapping blind holes. Suitable for unalloyed
and low-alloyed steels with resistance 900 N/mm2, cast, NE-metals,
zinc, magnesium alloys and thermoplastic metals.
• Manufactured from Carbon Steel and HSS.
• Precisely Hardened and Tempered for long Life.
• All Taps are right hand.
• Left Hand Taps also available.
• Packed as set of 3 Pcs (Taper Tap , Second Tap and Bottoming
• Also available in BSF, UNF, UNC, BSP, BA, BSPT and NPT Threads.
• Machine Taps also available.
• The most common style of tap
• Can be used by hand or for tapping under power
• Versatile taps for use in general machine tapping or CNC tapping
• Use for through hole or blind hole tapping
|Size||Overall Length||Thread Length|
3. Packing Information:
4. Why you choose us:
1. Low MOQ: Along with your promotional business very well.
2. OEM Accepted : We can produce any your design .
3. Logo: All products well packaged with or without labels , Customers
required labels and logos are acceptable
4. Good Service : Clients are our Friends
5. Stock : Standard hand taps ,machine taps are Rich in Stock .
6. Reasonable price:Best quality along with reasonable prices. Discount based on
7. Good Quality :Quality can be guaranteed with the CNC Machine and our serious QC
.Good reputation in the market.
8. Payment Grading: You can pay 30% in advance first , then pay the rest 70% when we
finished the goods before shipping.
Q1: Do you have your own brand?
A1: Yes, the brand name is STARRY Tools, we can provide OEM
services to our customers as well.
Q2: What's your target market?
A2: We mainly focus on Europe and South America right now.
Q3: What is the biggest advantage compared to the rivals?
A3: We are one of the strongest HSS Cutting tools supplier in
Q4: What is your MOQ?
A4: 500 pcs
Q5: What about the payment and delivery time?
A5: Delivery time: All items are ready in stock and can be sent
within one week.
100% protection for product quality, on-time shipment and payment
Q6: Can I get some samples?
A6: Yes, we are honored to offer you samples for quality check at
your freight cost.
Q7: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A7: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to
quality control from the very beginning to the end of the
production. Every product will be carefully tested before it's
packed for shipment.