80micron 154x216mm Matte Lamination Film A5 Translucent Laminating
Matt A5 Laminating Pouches are Matt on both sides (matt/matt) and
suitable for use in all hot Laminating Pouch Machines.Gives a Matt
The matte surface reduces reflection and glare and offer a
distinguished surface that is porous enough to write on with a ball
point pen or marker. Available in a variety of sizes and
thicknesses, these pouches provide an elegant soft finish that is
sure to impress. Plus the frosted finish cuts out glare from the
sun or overhead lights.
- Laminating Pouch Size: A5 154 x 216MM
- Laminating Pouch Thickness: 80micron
- Laminating Pouch Finish: Matte/Matt
- Quantity of Laminating Pouches: 100pcs
- 1/8" Round Corner
- Laminating Pouch Sealed on Short Edge
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
Your laminator instructions will indicate what thickness (micron)
your particular model can handle. There are many items that can be
laminated, giving long lasting protection from wear and tear:
• photos, id cards, point of sale information
• maps, instructions, guides, place mats
• menus, notices around the home, office and school
• business cards, real estate information, price lists and much
4. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
When laminating, please pay attention to the items as follows:
1. The thickness of file materials, photos or the images is less
2. EVA aviods touching the laminator rolls directly when laminated
in the single side.
3. Don't place this product near the heat source, like heater,
4. This product is prohibited near the source of the fire.
5. This product should be placed in the dry, clean place, and avoid
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.