3 OZ Black RTV Silicone Sealant / Adhesive for Chimical ,
- RTV Silicone Gasket Maker
- Model No.:
- Container: Blister Card
- Net Content:85 G / 3 O. Z
- Colour: Black
- RTV Silicone Sealant
How to use RTV silicone sealant
1. Remove old sealant with a metal scraper -- be careful not to
damage the mating surfaces.
2. Remove any oil by applying degreaser to the mating surfaces.
Allow the degreaser to remain on the surfaces for 30 to 60 seconds
before wiping with a clean rag and repeating if necessary. Make
sure the surface is otherwise completely clean and dry.
3. Pierce the nozzle with the tube's cap and squeeze the RTV
sealant in a continuous bead onto the surface of the base piece.
4. Mount the mating surfaces together. If you are using the RTV
sealant to seal a crack, smooth the bead of RTV sealant with your
finger. Allow the RTV sealant to cure for 24 hours.
1. Ideal for timing covers,valve covers,exhaust mailfolds and water
2. Sealing bead and heating systems
3. Gaskets in pumps and motors
4. Bonds,seals, insulate
5. Use on oil pans, valve,thermostat hoursing
6. Sealing to machine,electron,chimical industrial field etc