CE & GS Approved 100% Polyester 2ton durable sling webbing ,
7:1 Lifting sling webbing
About the webbing sling:
1. Capacity/WLL: 1T-20T Webbing slings
2. Color coded according to EN-1492-1
3. Material of webbing sling:100% polyester yarns
4. Safety Factor: 7:1 to EN 1492-1, 6:1 or 5:1 is available upon
5. Wide & flat load bearing surface
6. Flat webbing sling has reinforced eyes at both ends
1. High Safety
2. Easy to apply, transport and store
3. Various sizes available for every applications
4. Strong resistance to chemical, oil & surface abrasion
5. Long life and economy price
6. Perfect Quality control by thorough experiment
1. European standard:EN1492-1
2. Australian standard:AS1353
3. American standard: ASME B30.9-2006
4. Sling belt: WSTDA-WB-1
Our webbing lifting slings are manufactured from 100% high tenacity
polyester material. They have the
1. Lightweight. Ideal to carry around jobs or sites and can be
folded away to save space unlike heavy
2. Strong. Duplex webbing lifting slings made from polyester are
capable of lifting extremely heavy loads
3. Versatile lifting slings are capable of various lifting
techniques including vertical, chock and basket
Because of webbing lifting slings have so many benefits, they are
used in variety of ways throughout
several industries,including marine, construction, engineering,
power, defense and transport industries,
warehousing, house removals and manufacturing plants.
Before use, select the correct flat webbing or round sling with
regard to its application, capacity and the
surface conditions of the load (see designation on the labels).
Examine the condition of the webbing sling or the round sling
(improperly maintained or repaired slings,
including unreadable labels, must be excluded from further use).
The permitted capacity of the slings mustn’t be exceeded.(WLL in
accordance with the applied lifting
Never shorten a sling by knotting it.
Flat webbing sling and round sling must not be placed around sharp
edges or over rough surfaces, use
wear sleeves and edge protectors where necessary.
Flat webbing sling should be applied in such a way that they carry
the load over the full sling width.
Loads may only be placed on slings if damage is precluded.
1. How to order?
A: We are available via email, please feel free to send us your
requests, and it will be nice of you to inform
us detailed requests if you have. For example, size of goods,
packing, and qty of each item.
2. Can I get a sample before placing order?
A: Surely you will! Reliable Sling offer samples for all our
clients, sample is free, and freight to be covered
3. What's your regular packing?
A: Products are usually packed in cartons and pallets, we would be
more than glad to pack goods as
instructed if you got special packing requests.
A: T/T or LC in U.S Dollar
5. Delivery time
A: About 20days for qty less than 20GP.
B. Around 30days for 20GP, 40days for 40GP.
Big order, please consult with our sales person.