HEPA Filter Fiberglass Material Fume Extractor Filters with High
|Efficiency||Remove 99.97% of particles that have a size of 0.3um|
|Size||45 x 38 x 5.5 cm|
|Net Weight||1.86 kg|
|Applicate Fume Extractor||F2000D,F3000D,F5000D,F6000D|
High-efficiency particulate arrestance (HEPA),also called
high-efficiency particulate arresting or high-efficiency
particulate air, is a type of air filter. Filters meeting the HEPA
standard have many applications, including use in medical
facilities, automobiles, aircraft and homes. Remove (from the air
that passes through) 99.97% of particles that have a size of 0.3um
Fiberglass HEPA filters are composed of a mat of randomly arranged
fibres. The fibres are typically composed of fiberglass and possess
diameters between 0.5 and 2.0 micrometers. The air space between
HEPA filter fibres is typically much greater than 0.3 μm. HEPA
Filter trap the particles to purify the air.
High-efficient Waterun Four-stage absorbing technology
1. First stage: preliminary- effect filtering layer, it can
efficiently filter over 80 harmful matters large-size duts, smogs
and animal hairs.
2. Second stage: high-efficient filtering layer, it can filter
above 0.3micron granules and ducts.
3. Third stage: activated-carbon filtering layer, it can absorb
harmful gas like radon gas and toluene.
4. Fourth stage: high-efficient filtering layer. It can prevent the
secondary pollution of activated carbon powder.
FQAs of our Fume Extractor:
2. What’s the advantage compare with ducted exhaust fan?
--- Advantage as below:
(1) Clean the air quality
(2) energy saving
(3) easy installation, flexible remove
(4) low cost
(5) reduce the incidence of diseases and major diseases, and health
(6) to reduce unpleasant smell
(7) to reduce dust and other harmful substances, and so on.
3. What’s the life span of our fume extractor?
--- Motor lifetime is (continuous working 24 hours) 20,000 hours,
consider environmental factors. Usually it can use 4-5 years
without any problems.
4. The ducts for the fume extractor can be shortened or lengthened?
--- It can be shortened or lengthened appropriate; but we suggest
not more than 1.5meter. For multi-station, the total pipe length
should not exceed 10 meters.
5. What’s the best distance between the nozzle and the smokes?
--- The distance to be 5-15cm is the best.
6. How long need to to replace the pre-filter, middle filter and the
--- 1. Pre-filter : normally needs to replace by 1 months
2. Middle filter: normally needs to replace by 3 months
3. Main filter: normally needs to replace by 6 months.
4. Active carbon filter: normally needs to replace by 6 months.
7. Bent pipe will affect smoke purify?
Answer: Yes, it affect the suction power, it should reduce the bent
8. Can our fume extractor completely filtered poison gas?
Answer: No, there still no any kind of filter can filter out 100%
of poison gas, but you can make a different filter net rate upon