1) Our company's RO reverse osmosis equipment adopts key
components, equipment adopts International brand.
2) advanced technology, reliable quality, strong expandability,
reasonable structure and small area.
3) high water utilization rate, low energy consumption, fully
automated operation, simple operation and maintenance.
4) According to user requirements design and manufacture of reverse
5) The general production limit of 0.25m3/hr, the upper limit is
not limited, the water recovery rate can reach more than 75%, salt
rejection > 98%.
6) The amount of water produced varies with the temperature of the
incoming water and the aging or contamination of the reverse
1. Q: Which machine should I choose?
A: It depends on your raw water quality and your requirements for
Usually there are three parts: pretreatment, RO machine, and post
treatment. Pretreatment could be UF(ultra filtration) system,
anti-scale dosing system, flocculant dosing system, disinfectant
dosing system, water softener, sand filter, carbon filter, security
filter etc. Post treatment could be UV sterilizer, Ozonizer, ClO2
sterilizer, etc. And maybe you need an EDI system. We will choose
proper process according to your raw water quality and permeate
2. Q: What’s your machine material?
A: For pretreatment tanks, we usually use FRP or S.S. The RO frame
could be S.S, carbon steel.For pipes, it is usually S.S and UPVC.
We can choose material according to your special requirements.
3. Q: What’s the control method?
A: For pretreatment, you can choose manual or automatic; for the
whole system, we use relay, PLC or man-machine interface remote
4. Q: Which spare parts need to change regularly?
A: Filter cartridge in the security filter and RO membranes. For
filter cartridge, it needs to change each 3-6 months, and for RO
membrane, you need to change each 1-3 years. It depends on your
water quality and how you maintain the machine.
5. Q: What’s your warranty?
A: Our warranty is 1 year. But to our experience, our machine can
work 5 years before repair.
6. Q: Do you provide installation and training?
A: Yes, we can send our technician to your site for installation or
training. Or you can send your staff to our factory for training.
7. Q: What’s your electricity requirement?
A: Our machine could be 380V/220V/110V, 50HZ/60HZ, 3 phase/single
phase. We can do customer made products.
8. Q: What’s your machine size?
A: It depends on the capacity requirement and we can make changes
according to your space.
9. Q: What’s the purchase procedure?
A:Customer send Inquiry -----we provide solution and
quotation-----customer confirm and place order-----we send
PI-----customer make first payment----we arrange
production----customer make the rest payment-----we ship goods from