Medicine Starch Concentration Equipment Alcohol Recovery
Double-Effect Energy-Saving Concentrator (Alcohol Recovery)
- Type: Concentration Equipment
- Feature: Energy Efficiency
- Product Name: Energy Saving Concentrator
- Steam Pressure (Mpa): 0.15
- Standard: GMP
- For: Alcohol Recovery
- Use For: Medicine,glucose, Starch
- Body Material: 0Cr18Ni9 Stainless Steel
- Ratio Of Concentration: 1.25~1.4
- Brand: CNASEC
The concentrator is used for chinese medicine, western
medicine,glucose, starch, MSG, food-dairy products and chemical
industries to concentrate the liquid materials, especially for
concentrating heat-sensitivity materials in vacuum at a low
The Centre Of Double-Effect Concentrator Contrl
Features And Advantages
1. Energy efficiency, according to calculation of SJN -1000B type,
in one year, can saving 3500 tons of steam, 90000 tons of water,
electricity 80000 degrees, about RMB 100000-150000 yuan in
total(Compared with single-effect).
2. Adopt external heating with natural ring type and negative
pressure evaporating type, has high evaporate speed, great
concentration proportion, up to 1.4(general medicine extract), no
need the caldron to collect.
3. The concentrator adopt 2-effect evaporate at the same time, the
second evaporation to be used, energy consumption is50% lower
compared with the other concentration, using the equipment
recovered alcohol the concentration can reach 80 degrees.
4. The concentrator has a special structure, concentrate tasted
thick, the cream is uniform. The material evaporate in a sealed no
foam state, difficult to run material, reduce pollution, material
will be concentrated completely the same day, not easy to coking,
easy to wash.
5. Have been setted automatic drainage, condensate water of
evaporation can drain off automatically.
6. The concentrator uses(0Cr18Ni9) stainless steel, meet the
medical food hygiene requirements, meet(GMP)standards.
|The largest evaporation capacity (kg/h)||400||600||1200||1700||2200||3200||5200|
|Steam consumption (kg/h)||150||250||500||750||1000||1500||2400|
|Water consumption (t/h)||Circulation water-water consumption|
|Evaporation temperature (℃)||1st effect||85||Vacuum degree (Mpa)||1st step||0.06|
|2nd effect||70||2nd step||0.08|
|Steam pressure (Mpa)||0.15||The ratio of concentration||1.25~1.4|